These are the eight schools going on to the Financial Literacy Competition quarterfinals!
The eight schools that have qualified for the next round of this year’s Financial Literacy Competition are:
- INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL LOPE DE VEGA (Benidorm, Alicante)
- IES SEVERO OCHOA (Granada)
- IES RÍO CABE (Monforte de Lemos, Lugo)
- COLEGIO SANTÍSIMA TRINIDAD (Plasencia, Cáceres)
- IES LA FLOTA (Murcia)
- IES PADRE MORET IRUBIDE (Pamplona, Navarra)
- CPIFP HURTADO DE MENDOZA (Granada)
- COLEGIO SANTA MARÍA DEL NARANCO ALTERVÍA (Oviedo, Asturias)
Congratulations to all!
Once again, we would like to thank the UCEIF Foundation and its Finanzas para Mortales (Finance for Mortals) project for facilitating the online phases of this competition.
Follow the ranking table on our website and the Financial Education Day website!
The quarterfinals will take place on 22, 23 and 24 September.