The Banco de España warns
On many occasions, firms offer to carry out activities relating to banking products or services when they are not duly authorised to do so. They also often mention the Banco de España.
Be careful! These offers may be fake. The Banco de España can help you avoid them through the warnings it issues.
- The Banco de España does not operate with private individuals
- Collection of "prizes" deposited with the Banco de España
- “Banking services” offered on the internet
- Possible fraudulent loans from abroad
- Fraudulent e-mails on behalf of the Banco de España
- Exchanging peseta coins for euros
- SEC statement on cryptocurrency-related investment
- Risks of transferring an electronic certificate to a third party