Protect yourself against fraud
The digitalisation of banking services and products is an increasingly common reality and, as users, it is useful to be aware of the opportunities it offers and also the new risks that may arise. The Bank Customer Portal publishes posts on internet fraud.
- Basics rules to prevent cybercrime
- IT technician fraud. Was it a virus... or was it your money?
- What is phishing and how to avoid it?
- Vishing: unwanted telefhone calls
- How to protect your mobile phone against a duplicate SIM card
- Be careful with the CEO scam: do you know how this fraud works?
- Watch out for scams on second-hand shopping platforms
- Be on guard against skimming
- How to avoid scams on Bizum
- Online banking fraud. It can happen to yoy!
- Detective Sara Gómez investigates internet fraud
- SMS and calle ID spoofing
- Types of malware and what they do in the most common scams
- How to protect yourself against malware
- Cómo protegerte de la estafa del pago de las facturas