Banco de España services for individuals
The Banco de España is not a commercial entity and therefore does not offer financial services to individuals. However it does provide information and there are some useful things you can do at the Bank.
The list below contains direct links for the most frequently used procedures.
- Subscribe for government bonds and open a direct account.
- Exchange or learn about banknotes and coins
- Request the information held on you in the Banco de España’s Central Credit Register or request the rectification of this information
- Digital certificates and electronic signatures accepted by the Banco de España
- File a complaint to your bank with the Customer Service Department or Ombudsman
- File a complaint with the Banco de España
- Make enquiries about banking services
- Find out whether an institution is registered with the Banco de España
- Obtain statistical information
- Learn about account services, interest and fees