Fees for other card services
Other bank fees related to services that banks may provide to cardholders are as follows:
- Issuing duplicate cards
- Balance transfers from the linked account to a cash account or topping up stored-value cards
- Special bank statements
- Activation of payments via mobile telephones or similar devices
- Stamping photos or logos on the card
What requirements must be met in order to charge these fees?
- The fees charged by banks are unrestricted.
- In order for the bank to be able to charge this fee, you must be previously informed of its conditions and you must expressly or tacitly accept them.