The digitalisation of banking services and products is an increasingly common reality and, as users, it is useful to be aware of the opportunities they offer and also the new risks that may arise. To this end, the Blog section of the Bank Customer Portal regularly publishes posts on the phenomenon of digitalisation. Don't miss them:
- Electronic contracts: bidding farewell to paper
- How the authenctic are tour banking transactions?
- Electronics payments: an efficient and secure alternative
- What is the code that is sent to my phone for?
- The sandbox and digital transformation of the economy
- DLT in our finances: applications and chanllenges
- Virtual currencies: new forms of money?
- Prepaid cards: a safe option for your online purchases
- What do secure electronic payments guarantee and what don't they?
- Technology to serve our payments
- New payment services
- Open Banking
- How are your mobile payments protected?
- Have you bought something online and not received what you were expecting?