COVID 19 Banco de España
Since the beginning of the crisis caused by Covid-19, the Banco de España has been working to facilitate citizens' access to the information necessary for their relationship with financial institutions to develop in a climate of trust.
With this aim in mind, the Bank Customer Portal offers useful information with answers to any doubts that may arise at this time.
- Moratorium on payment of fees.
- Measures supplementing the loan moratorium.
- Sectoral moratoria.
- Moratorium for the transport sector.
- The deadline por applying for moratoria has expired.
- Extension of the deadline for applying for a legislative moratorium.
- Extended deadline for applying for moratoria on loan repayments.
- Code of Good Practice - ICO guarantee financing
- Extraordinary measures to support business solvency.
- Official Credit institute (ICO) guarantees.
- Second tranche of the ICO guarantee facility.
- Financing to tenants.
- Difficulties in paying the mortage.
- What happens when an account holder dies.
- Open an inheritance account.
- Credit card payments.
- Bank safely online from home.
Link to the Banco de España’s measures relating to COVID-19.